Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poem: Radiant lighthouse in my high seas


RADIANT LIGHTHOUSE IN MY HIGH SEAS

To the only and most wonderful fruit of the universe and my universe: Carolina Muela Rodríguez, my most radiant lighthouse of all my high seas

By her daddy zapito zapopin Zapopan Martín Muela Meza

San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi, Mexico

Friday 31 October 1997 01:35 hours

My dear little pretty girl,

I have seen some pictures of yours

that I carry along like a tattoo,

and I have missed you so strongly

that I cannot help crying,

feeling a deep homesickness,

some very shaking feelings

like I have ever felt them,

like I have ever offered you,

shown you,

in your little cheeks and tender little neck

with my slobbery kisses that bug you so much,

with my UAH! bonebreaking huggings

that destroy your feeble body,

with all my childish games

that have disturbed you sometimes:

“cuchi, cuchi”, “ah cuchi”

“papas papitas”,

“zipy, zipy, zipy, zipipi, nopo, nopo, nopo, nopopo.

And among all the things I can tell you the most,

it is that I love you a hell very much,

that I want you a hell very much,

that you are,

that you are,

that you are,

that you are my radiant lighthouse of my highs seas.

And what can I tell my little dear of mine?

That what I wish the most is you learn read and write,

so you will be able to open this other window

of this lucky, shipwrecked seaman,

that although you do not appreciate how much he loves you,

that although you feel disturbed,

slobbed,

disappointed,

bugged...

You Represent, Mean,

his biggest creation,

the only marvel of the universe!!!

That’s the clearest thing of his eternal shipwrecking.

By: Zapopan Martín Muela Meza

San Luis Potosi, S.L.P., Mexico in a fucking restaurant of the bus station, smoking Delicados and drinking Sol beer.

06311019970135